I think we’re all familiar with that pressure in our companies to take 5% off operating costs every year, at the same time as improving customer service.
Well what we do is know that you can never do more with less, so you’ve got to work smarter - which means changing the work we do.
In fact we have customers slashing administrative overheads by 20% or more on multi-million dollar portfolios.
In a half day workshop we’ll cover:
* Design principles for responsive organisations
* An operating model for the 21st century
* How to become a customer-led business
* Fundamentals of designing new performance measures
* Models for trust in transformation programs